Are you a fan of apple products? I know I am! I just heard about the New and improved Ipod touch coming in october! If your like me, your going to want to put you ipod touch up on craigslist with in the next four days because this subject is getting REALLY popular! As soon as this Ipod comes out, The fourth generation will decline in value at a huge rate! right now, 8 gig, 4th gen ipod touch's on craigslist are selling for about 150$$ with out defects. The new 36gig 5th gen Ipod is about 300$. The good news is, in a few months, amazon.com will have some AMAZING deals! So if your thinking about getting the new ipod and exchanging it for your old one, your going to want to act now.
The new Ipod looks soo much more like the iphone than ever before! The screen is also wider and this time, They have a rainbow of choices!!! You can get a pink ipod touch, blue, gree, gold and for a limited time, red! CRAZY RIGHT?! there taking pre-orders now for anybody interested :)
The Singularity is coming...
ReplyDeleteI actually didn't know the 5th gen. ipod touch was coming out. That actually really helped because I was thinking about buying one now...
ReplyDelete