TO COOL FOR SCHOOL
TO COOL FOR SCHOOL
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
How I am going to change, during this year :)
October: Determination ---- I am going to be DETERMINED to accomplish goals in ED tech that I never thought I could.
November: Thoroughness---- I am going to make sure all my posts are throughly written, and that I dont just try to barelly pass the class, I am going to try to make my school assingments as thorough as I can.
December: Compassion--- I am going to try REALLY hard not to raise my voic when I am helping people... because it probebly makes the other person I am helping feel really stupid and stuff. I am also going to look around the room and try to help as many people as possibal.
January: Wisdom--- I will try to act smart.... and share my smartyness with my victom I have chosen.
February: Deference --- I have no Idea what the heck this means...
March: Availability--- Im not forever ALONE!! Im forever AVALIBALE! theres a HUGE differance!
April: Thriftiness--- ...
May: Persuasiveness---- I am going to perswade my self to excell and do things that I normall would not do for the benifit of other peeps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ellie, sounds like a good plan! Here is the definition of deference though:
ReplyDeleteDeference---
Limiting my freedom so I do not offend the tastes of those around me. Your welcome! :)