TO COOL FOR SCHOOL

TO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ipod Touch 5th generation!

Yesterday, on October 12,2012 The NEW and defanatly improved ipod touch was released! I LOVE new apple products and I have been saving up for this ipod for a little over a month now! I ordered my new ipod today and I absolutely can't wait!!! This Ipod has siri included. which I tend to borrow my dads iphone ALOT to use this feature! The down side is, You have to be conected to wifi to used siri! I have wifi at my house, but not every place on the planet has free wifi like McDonalds!

        The new Ipod touch also has a new plug in adapter that can plug in on both sides and not just one! This is amazing for me because I practically broke my last ipods charger by mixing up with side the charger was soposed to go on... yeah.

        Also! There is a longer screen, it is faster, has a pixle zoom on the camera and now has flash!!! I plan on using the flash a lot because... all girls think there going to turn into a pro photographer!

So yeah, I am super excited and I can't wait to get my ipod in the mail this Wendsday!!!

14 comments:

  1. That is totally awesome! I've been saving up to get one for a little while too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great, I have siri and I use it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah there is an iPhone 5 out already, Im still waiting on getting an Ipod lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Apple products too! :) I was thinking about getting the 5th gen iPod as well, but I think i'm gonna get an iphone this coming August! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, basically it's a little, awesome-er iPad? Nice. Not much different from an iPhone now, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cool! congratulations on getting the new iPhone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You broke your ipod charger while trying to get it to work? Gee, I'm afraid of you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Nice! (with a British accent)

    ReplyDelete