TO COOL FOR SCHOOL

TO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Monday, December 10, 2012

Slides... and stuff!

Today in ed tec, I learned a lot about making slides in a slide show. Abby M showed me how to make a object animated and it was AMAZING! She is so great at teaching me all sorts of crazy shananaginze! I also commented on all sorts of other peoples blogs, and had a really good idea for Ed tech... we should all make an app at one point! I think that would be SO cool!!! Yup!

5 comments:

  1. Haha, no problem Ellie :) You should do your pitch on the app! That would be pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you even make an app. It would be so cool to learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making an app would be pretty interesting. Abby is a great teacher! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ellie, you haven't posted anything this year. Catch up!:)

    ReplyDelete