TO COOL FOR SCHOOL

TO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Friday, March 8, 2013

Editing software?

So, yesterday in Ed tech I finished my audio book... It's almost 10 minutes long!!! I mean really? I think briatrice potter needs to exclude a few tabacco scenes in this book. What was she smoking when she wrote this?! Any way, I found this amazing video editing system called splice. It's free at the App Store and it allows you to make music videos, movies, slide shows, lyric vids, anything you can think of! You can in port any song to your sound track, there is no limit on how many songs you put in it, and you can also import photos as well as videos into it.

I also found a cool voice editing app called voice editer. This is also free and it basically helps you change the tone, pitch and fastness of your voice. It's pretty snazzy!

For me, I have already found like 7 free picture editing apps I adore! My favorite is pic mix. With it, I can make (MANY) pictures of me standing next to my fave star!!! (Ross lynch)

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Ellie! I'll have to get that photo editing app :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally have splice and use it all the time to make movies. Another good video editing app is Viddy, it's like instagram for videos. Thanks for sharing those apps though! :)

    ReplyDelete